Please suggest me any good medicine for Pyria. I have bleeding gums and sensitivity.

Please suggest me any good medicine for Pyria. I have ble...
First go for complete oral prophylaxis only after that medicines work considerably.
Professional cleaning from a dentist is the only treatment. If you delay it with some home remedies, be prepared to lose your teeth.
Dear Lybrate User, there's no "Magic Medicine" available for Pyorrhoea over-the-counter. It's a serious underlying condition of the teeth which leads to complete loss of all teeth in due course of time. You need to consult a Dentist at the earliest for the complete remedy. Meanwhile you can start using a mouthwash like Chlohex or Colgate Plax. Occasionally massage your gums with Stolin Gum Paint."Magic
You can use chlohex plus mouthwash .rinse two times a day for 15 days. If not kindly visit dentist for teeth cleaning and polishing.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Go For Luke Warm Saline Water Rinse Along With Chlorhexidine Mouthwash. Gum Pint Stolin Can Be Applied On Gums Twice Daily For Better Results.
Dear Lybrate user, bleeding gums is also a symptom pyorrhea. For treatment of pyorrhea you need scaling of your teeth. After scaling take medicines prescribed by dentist your pyorrhea will be cure soon. You have some carious or decayed teeth which causing sensitivity problem. You need restoration or RCT of your decayed teeth.
Get deep scaling done from a dentist.