Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mein cricketer hoon match ke doran mere kamar pe chot lag gaya tha vo chot abhi mujhe tang karta hain jab mein dorta hoon tabh pura sharir khicha hua lagta hain, kamar dard karta hain.

1 Doctor Answered
Well aapko thoda bahut stretching exercises karna padega, aur ish tarah ke injury proper long term homoeopathic treatment se bilkul thik ho jata haii, so you can contact me through Lybrate in private consultation soo that I can start your treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.