I have yellow teeth, I used brush two times in a day but same problem faced. Can you suggest what should be done?

I have yellow teeth, I used brush two times in a day but ...
Please go for scaling asap. So many other treatments are available for tooth whitening but depends on person to person. Please visit a near by dentist for examination.
Get your teeth scaled and polished (complete teeth cleaning) by a professional dentist. If required, a Teeth Whitening procedure may be recommended for you.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
u need to maintain good oral hygiene......brush twice daily......rinse your mouth everytime after meals
If It Is Not Resolving By Brushing That means it Could BE Calculus You need To Go For Oral Prophylaxis.
Brush at night with baking soda and rinse ur mouth with lemon water,,rub a slice of lemon into ur teeth,,use mouth wash having hydrogen peroxide but don't swallow it,,use whitening toothpaste,,chew few leaves of basil in the morning,,this will help
Kindly consult a dentist and undergo scaling and bleaching procedure.
You might have tartar / deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist.
Your teeth are yellowish due to deposition of calculous. You need scaling of your teeth. After scaling your teeth will be natural white colour. You should consult to dentist for scaling your teeth.
Hi pros enjoy color of teeth vary from person to person from milky white to yellowish so don’t worry about that just keep them clean. Once in a year you can get your teeth cleaned by dentist. Follow proper brushing technique.
Use waterpik.
Get your teeth polished once professionaly in any dental clinic.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. You can easily maintain it after that. Go for this procedure every year.
Many people have different shades of teeth colour. If you want white teeth you might consider going for teeth whitening.
Get the scaling done.
Brushing doesn't change the shade of a tooth .so treatment can be planned after looking at your case.
Hi. You are doing twice brushing which is very good. But to change the tooth shade you need teeth whitening procedure. Regards.
Get professional bleaching done with the dentist.
Teeth whitening also known as dental bleaching can help to attain white teeth.