On what days me and my wife should sex to avoid pregnancy. We want sex normally with out condom or protection. But we do not want pregnancy.

On what days me and my wife should sex to avoid pregnancy...
You can have sex 5 days before start of periods and 5 days after end of period. There are no chances of pregnancy in this period. Follow this and be happy.
7 days before n after the cycle.
If you have sex without using contraception, you can conceive (get pregnant) at any time during your menstrual cycle, even during, or just after, your period. You can also get pregnant if you have never had a period before, during your first period, or after the first time you have sex. There is no "safe" time of the month, when you can have sex without contraception and not risk becoming pregnant. However, there are times in your menstrual cycle when you are at your most fertile, and this is when you are most likely to conceive. Understanding your menstrual cycle Your menstrual cycle begins on the first day of your period and continues up to the first day of your next period. You are most fertile at the time of ovulation, (when an egg is released from your ovaries) which usually occurs 12-14 days before your next period starts. This is the time of the month when you are most likely to get pregnant. It is unlikely that you will get pregnant just after your period, although it can happen. It is important to remember that sperm can sometimes survive in the body for up to seven days after you have sex. This means that it may be possible to get pregnant soon after your period finishes if you ovulate early, especially if you have a naturally short menstrual cycle. You should always use contraception when you have sex, if you do not want to become pregnant.