Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor, I belong from govt sector as a ground duty but unfortunately my weight is gaining. Suggest me what to do. My weight is 85 kg and height is 178 c.m.Please suggest me something for weight loss.

3 Doctors Answered
Hello. Firstly avoid being empty stomach for long hours as this will eventually lead to over eating at meal times. To tackle this multiple smaller meals (5) during the day will keep your glucose level maintained and solve hunger pangs and over eating. A basic home workout is advised since hitting the gym may seem impossible for you given your profession. Jump rope exercise and few aerobic exercise starting with 10 minute workout daily (with a day off) may help you.
Hi, Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. For proper and healthy weight loss, make sure that you avoid eating all outside food. This include all junk as well as processed foods and also foods that are very oily or sweet. Eat 4 to 5 servings of fruits and veggies every day. Have a protein rich breakfast every morning. Have your dinner early and keep it light. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Exercise at least 5 times in a week. We are here to guide you. For a detailed or customized diet plan, feel free to drop a message. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards.
Hello, Weight loss is a lifestyle change and you should look for the permanent positive change.You can get in touch with me online for the personalised diet plan ,since there are a lot of factors to be considered.Basic guideline wont help in this case.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.