Protected sexual encounter symptoms Male, 31 I had protected sexual encounter with csw abt 5 weeks ago. I used double condom of Durex for intercourse. I also made kissing with csw. I finished in less than 1 minute. I remove my penis carefully and no visible break was der on condom just little bit upslipping was der. But I think condom was intact. I did not checked condom with feeling water in condom. After one month I had another encounter with same csw. However I avoided intercourse at this time. I just took hand job from her. No kissing at all. Just I licked her armpits. She was having two cold sores on upper lip one at right and other at left corner. After two days I got malaise fatigue and low grade fever of 37.8 to 38 degrees. I got this penile tingling after 10 days and urge to urinate but der is no penile discharge. 1.What my risk of HIV or other STD? 2.is first exposure was risky with double condom? I search for symptoms of HIV throughout the day and checking my body. Please help mi doctor.

Protected sexual encounter symptoms Male, 31 I had protec...
Be calm down. Just go to your nearest HiV center, they will guide you for test. You Have to do it in regular interval.
0.002 not risky as per descriptions. Cold sore is herpes it could spread.