I am type 2 diabetic patient and have been diagnosed with IGA Nephropathy in 2015. I was having symptoms of Protein leakage in Urine during the diagnosis of IGA Nephropathy and Doctor had advised medicine. After undergoing medicine for one year, protein leakage came under normal. From last 3 months, Again I am leaking more protein in urine and doctor has advised for kidney biopsy again. Need Opinion on my issue and suggestions needed. Could this due to IGA nephropathy or diabetes.

IGA nephropathy also known as Burger's nephropthy is caused by immunoglobin A induced glomerulonephritis. Diabetic patients are prone to diabetic Nephropathy. Kidney biopsy is needed for exact diagnosis of the cause and type of nephropathy. Hence please get it done and follow advise of Nephrologist.