From last 6 month I facing problem in intercourse as the erection in penis goes before a minute and I am not able to penetrate. This has happen 3-4 times since then and in this month happening regularly. What may causing this and what is the solution? I have consulted a BAMS doctor. He advised me for testosterone testing. I gave sample and my testosterone level is 3.67.He also gave me an injection of Testoviron Depot yesterday but there was no effect during intercourse. Please suggest some effective therapy as my wife is getting treated for PCOD so my sexual wellness is must asap. I also have been a patient of Irritable Bowel Syndrome and took medicine of mebeverine hcl and anxiety.

From last 6 month I facing problem in intercourse as the ...
If your age is less than 40 without any heart problems you can take a course of tab tadalafil 5 mg 30 min before dinner and try intercourse in night for 1 wk. If still got problem take an doppler ultrasound of penis.