Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Protected sexual encounter symptoms Male, 31 I had protected sexual encounter with csw abt 5 weeks ago. I used double condom of Durex for intercourse. I also made kissing with csw. I finished in less than 1 minute. I remove my penis carefully and no visible break was der on condom just little bit upslipping was der. But I think condom was intact. I did not checked condom with feeling water in condom. After one month I had another encounter with same csw. However I avoided intercourse at this time. I just took hand job from her. No kissing at all. Just I licked her armpits. She was having two cold sores on upper lip one at right and other at left corner. After two days I got malaise fatigue and low grade fever of 37.8 to 38 degrees. What is my risk of HIV or other STD as I feel loss of appetite and hot body temperature and I search for symptoms of HIV throughout the day and checking my body. Please help mi doctor.

No risk You are free from hiv.
CSW has higher chances of acquiring STD. Do the HIV TEST OF YOU AND CSW to rule out. Physician opinion to find out other focus of infection for your present symptoms. Do not neglect.