I am 16 year old girl and my hair is falling a lot. A lot means so much is hair is falling I have used different kind of shampoo and hair oil but nothing is working on my hair. Since 1 year same thing is happening all people are telling me that you so much less amount of hair on your head I really feel shame please do something help me.

I am 16 year old girl and my hair is falling a lot. A lot...
This is happening due to increased conversion of hormones. Thus, hair become weak from their roots (follicles) and acclerate hair fall. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets block conversion of hormones. At the same time, these tablets nourish hair follicles making hair strong and prevent hair fall. Just let me know whether you suffer from dandruff or not. Please let me know if you have any other disease or abnormal symptoms. This information is important to arrive at perfect prescription.