Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I got married two year ago. Initially I had no problem related to copulation. Even i was able to satisfy my wife properly. Bt from last few month I am facing few issues like early ejaculation, and non erection. I am sacred of further problems. Please help me to sort it out.

I got married two year ago. Initially I had no problem re...
Try, ashwagandha vati 1bd, shatavari vati 1bd, chandraprabha vati 1bd, with ashwagandharishta 10 ml bd for a month. Keep milk & ghee in daily diet. Inform thereafter.
Hello- Most men who have been diagnosed with ED as a primary problem, the secondary concern in most instances is PE, the two are often thought to be mutually inclusive. Also because reduced or hampered blood flow, critical to achieve a penetrable erection, to the genital areas is one of the main reason for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction, the logic of 'one reason one problem' gets applied. In the last few decades, significant advancements in treatment procedures and options have improved the outlook for both Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction and the comprehensive treatment for both the weakness is possible with the help of medications.