Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to permanent treatment for. Premature ejaculation erectile dysfunction how can it possible in ayurveda or alopathic please suggest me better option sir.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello dear lybrate-user, Warm welcome to I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* Majority of the cases are psychological, few percentage have physical issues.* Needs evaluation with consultant surgeon or urologist for allopathy help, as ayurveda has not much of better outcome in this regards.* Till that time few tips for you - Consume more liquids.- Balanced nutritious diet with more of iron, vitamins,proteins.- Regular walking in fresh air, exercises,YOGA.- Avoid smoking, alcohol if using.- Regular sound sleep of 8 hours.- Provide enough foreplay during sex.- Avoid stress, anxiety.Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.