I am 27 years ald male. I have knee pain. 3 years ago when I walking at night my left leg fall in to a whole. After that incident my left knee pain start. After 3 years I also feel the pain. What can I do now.

I am 27 years ald male. I have knee pain. 3 years ago whe...
Hello lybrate-user, history of fall with knee pain seems to be twisting injury around knee I would suggest if no relief looks for any other problem you like pain while climbing stairs or going down, getting up from sitting position, feeling of giving away while walking if yes I would suggest MRI knee joint to confirm diagnosis and can managed accordingly.
If your knee is paining since 2 weeks, then you have to rethink whether you had any injury in the previous years. I also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. As arthritis is very common if anyone would've neglected any injury in the previous years. You can take Ultrasonic therapy in one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics which would help to heal the damaged cartilages along with shortwave diathermy which would help to improve the blood circulation. Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation.