My father had ankle fracture one year back. now he is suffering from pain sometimes while walking. What he should do?

My father had ankle fracture one year back. now he is suf...
Hello lybrate-user, ankle fracture even if healed in proper position takes time from month to year if fracture in proper alignment nothing to worry.
Nothing to worry the following things he should do 1) apply ice. 2) ask him to wear nice sports shoes.
Role of physio therapy and pain management is very important even after the proper healed Fracture, ankle joint is a complex joint need proper care.
Hi lybrate-user, pain is due to vata aggravation. I think it's in winters only. You must do some hot fomentation (put leg in warm water with sendha namak). In case the pain persist in every weather, he should seek ayurvedic treatment.
Hello. Sometimes it may happen, pain remains after healing of fracture. Don't worry it will be absolutely cured by well selected Homoeopathic medicine. So my suggestion is to go for a good homoeopathic treatment. Thank you.
Use Hot Fomentation on the area. Keep you legs elevated while sleeping. Do Ankle toe movement. Get the X Ray Done again. For complete examination Go to nearby Physiotherapy Clinic.
Pain after 1 year post fracture is unusual. There might be a malunion or secendory osteoarthritis. Regular exercises, contrast bath and medications like Cartigen DAN and Tendocare will help. Share fresh x-ray.
When ligaments that attach bones with bones ,muscles are ruptured damaged, in fractures .persistent pain is the result .make your own oil with 100 ml sesame oil put some garlic fresh pearls and boil when it reduces to half and garlic turns black coal like .filter oil and message 3-4 times ,must at night ,for permanent cure ask my contact and get treated with most modern pathy from top world nutracutical products.
Dear role of physiotherapists is utmost here. Pain after a year is usually not usual. Get a fresh xray done to know any malunion or so.
Most of the time vertebrae fracture occurs due to osteoporosis. 1st go for BMD than proceed accordinly. Start regular low back stretching exercises.
Hi, do hot saline fermentation at least two times a day. Ask him to do toes & ankle pump exercises in elevated position of ankle. Use ankle support while walking. Not to keep in hanging position for long time.
Sometimes, the fractured bones do not joint perfectly as it was in its original state. If a surgery is also, done then capillaries, ligaments and other tissues got damaged. Even though the x-ray looks fine but the pain persists. Homeopathy cures it perfectly. Visit some good doctor for it.
Warm saline bath twice a day and apply some analgesic cream for few days he shall be better. As advised by my ortho colleague it may take time.