I am 31 years old male. Recently I got some blood tests done and results were shocking. It shows I am having high TG 530, high cholesterol 230 TSH 11. Blood sugar 215 (fasting) Kindly suggest.

I am 31 years old male. Recently I got some blood tests d...
It is an alert signal. So make a firm resolution to adapt a very healthy lifestyle and get back into good health. Have a nutritious and balanced diet and exercise every day. Sleep well (rest needed for the body to heal itself ). Read more about healthy lifestyle and implement those changes. Please ensure that you visit a doctor for personal examination and start the treament and follow the instructions. Repeat the tests again to assess the health. You can also add Homeopathy which can help the body to recover naturally and bring back the balance. You can contact me for further details regarding Homeopathic treatment.
Please check post prandial blood sugar and HbA1c also. You will need treatment for all of these problems.