My gf and I had sex just before her periods date. It was unprotected. I ejaculated outside. Still due to fear I gave her ipill. Again after two days we had sex. She feared of getting pregnant. She took ipill again. Her due date was 17.1.18 till now she didn't get her periods. What to do?

My gf and I had sex just before her periods date. It was ...
Hello! welcome to iclinic. I have gone through your history and understand your concern. I'll try my best to help you. The way she had taken I pill is not recommended one. So she is facing side effects of I pill now.
Dear lybrate-user! your gf is in for trouble if she keeps on popping ipills at will! Ipills are specifcally meant to be used in cases of unplanned and unprotected sexual contact once in three to four months at max. They are specifically not to be used routinely The present delay if ipill was ingested affer 72 hours of exposure might be due to ipill itself. For more details do consult online or visit your doctor.