Desi ghee is good or bad for health because I eat roti with ghee and vegetable. One another question can I eat curd because I feels pain in knee joint and which thing I avoid for this pain. please tell me dear sir/ madam.

Desi ghee is good or bad for health because I eat roti wi...
Hi lybrate-user Desi ghee contain short chain fatty acids. If you are consuming within an ideal range then it's totally ok as it does not contain any preservative. Secondly it contains fats which are important in supporting your nervous, skin and mental health but remember you should take it it in an ideal range that is 10-15 gm per day. As I can see that you are not overweight so you can certainly take it. You have to avoid it if you have history of cardiovascular disease. You can have curd. Eat fruits and vegetables regularly. Add water melon and grapes.
In permissible limit it's good. Better to have cow ghee.