My mother age 44 is suffering right sided body pain from 10 years and it's getting severe day by day, neck is severely paining.

My mother age 44 is suffering right sided body pain from ...
Neck Pain This is cervical pain (neck pain) and that's the reason the pain radiates until the shoulder blades. If you keep ice that would help and along side you can do hot water fermentation. You shall use cervical collar which would help you to reduce the radiating pain ie. Due to the nerve compression. Cervical spondylosis – chronic condition with radiating pain As your rightly said you have to go for traction and also you can do IFT. Please consult the near by therapist for quick relief. Since you have pain for more than 10 years it is suggestible to go for cervical muscle strengthening exercise. Use collar will definitely be helpful for him to maintain the good posture. And also cervical pillow can be used which might make you to have better posture of the shoulder neck and arm.