I am having a deep back pain in the morning since past 3 months. When visited Dr. he gave me inflammation medicine which didn’t work for me. Back pain is intense in center of back and right and left side of lower back. Kindly advise what needs to be done. I am not getting proper sleep due to this as I wake up in between due to pain and can’t sleep further. This pain gradually goes away after 2 3 hours when my day starts. Thanks!

I am having a deep back pain in the morning since past 3 ...
Hi there, Appears to be symptoms of lysthesis. I wonder, why an x Ray had not been done as of yet. Everything is not just by medicine. Get it properly checked and investigated.
Hi initially you can do extension exercises of back like mild stretching under any physio, take hot and cold treatment which gives you relif from pain, ultrasound ,tens therapy also help a lot to over come, if your pain not subside then you should to for MRI scan of back for further evaluation or treatment plan. REGARDS.