I feel hardness and discomfort near my heart almost everyday. And it all is happening since 4 years. I have consulted 3-4 times to doctors during this period but nothing happened positive. Should I go for the ECHO and TMT. Pls suggest me any other test rather than ECG. As ECG is not very effective as far as I know. Or please give me some advise to get rid off this problem. Is it anxiety? Or It related to heart disease. Please give your opinion. thank you.

I feel hardness and discomfort near my heart almost every...
Hi, lybrate-user hardness and discomfort near your heart is called chest haviness, chest heviness is serious concern, it related to your lungs, your heart, your liver, gallbladder, you should get done your all examination to diagnose it. Get done your chest x- ray, echo, lipid profile test, liver function test, regular monitior your BP. Thankyou I hope this information will help you. For more consultation consult private by tapping consult private. x ray