I have gum bleeding for last one week I have gum bleeding for last one week what is the reason behind this and also how will it can be cured.

Gum bleeding can occur when you have inflammation in your gums. Reason of inflammation can be improper cleaning if your teeth leading to calculus deposit. To remove the calculus you need to get professional cleaning of your gums and teeth. Start with warm saline rinses 3-4 times a day and visit your doc for the treatment.
Hi, Major cause for bleeding gums is gum infection caused due to poor oral hygiene. Consult your dentist and get full mouth cleaning (scaling) done. Once scaling is done, maintain your oral hygiene and get regular dental check up done.
Bleeding gums means poor oral hygiene go to dentist for scaling and brush twice regularly.
Your age occupation and food habits are very necessary for us to know the exact reason or factor for the bleeding gums, and you need to get proper scaling and periodontal therapy to stop that. Dentist can do the scaling root planing procedure in their clinic and then you need to take the prescribed medicine and follow the guidelines suggested by the dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums rule out any bleeding disorder.
Gum bleeding occurs due to accumulation of food, get scaling done.
There might be tartar /deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned by dentist.