My daughter (7+) has developed some white spots on both her milk as well as permanent teeth. The colour of her teeth is slightly yellowish. Is any line of treatment available for this? Please suggest.

My daughter (7+) has developed some white spots on both h...
These spots and discolouration of teeth happens when the fluoride content in the water that you consume is above the desired value at the time of teeth development. You can opt for teeth bleaching if the stains are superficial. If not you may have opt for caping (full coverage) Veneering (partial coverage) of your teeth. It is better that you do not opt for any treatment in the milk teeth as they will shed off. And wait for the permanent teeth to erupt completely and then opt for caping or veneers. If you desire for proper esthetic and are concerned even now for the discolouration then you can choose to opt for direct veneers rather than Indirect veneers. Direct veneers - they are filling Agents placed directly on your teeth to cover the discolouration. When the teeth erupts fully they can then be extended further. Indirect veneers - these are like partial caps which are fabricated from lab and are pasted over the teeth .if you opt for these you will have to get them replaced once the teeth erupt completely. please visit your doc and get the rite treatment for your child.
It could be a developmental abnormality or a starting stage of a cavity. She just require regular dental visit and maintain good oral hygiene.
As per your description most probably you have dental fluorosis what you can do is you have to get any water purifier that will remove fluoride in water. And kindly visit dentist for clinical evaluation.
Sometimes there are white patches on the tooth srfaces it just because of disturbance in flouride level in water visit to a dentist and ask for flouride aaplication which take 2 or 3 sittings.