HI Am 23 years old I had braces for 6 months but I removed for an issue due to this reason I had yellow teeth and gap between my upper teeth I want my teeth color back what should I do for please suggest me a treatment which will complete in 2 days treatment bcoz after one month am getting marriage.

HI Am 23 years old I had braces for 6 months but I remove...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Hi. Go for full mouth cleaning (scaling). If still you are not satisfied then you have to go for bleaching. Consult your dentist regarding treatments.
Dear Lybrate user you may go for normal teeth cleaning called as scaling. 15 minutes procedure. If you further need whitening of your teeth den go for bleaching. 45 minutes procedure.
May be remnants of the luting cement and normal shade. Get a professional bleaching done and he can do a composite built up for your teeth gaps, all in a single appointment.
Your teeth are yellowish due to deposition of stain & calculous. You need scaling of your teeth. After scaling your teeth will be natural white colour in one day. Please consult to your dentist for scaling of your teeth.