Use a sensitive tooth paste
all the sensitive toothpastes are the same. Technique matters more. 1. Don't use then daily
2. Never use brush with them
3. Use only in sensitive areas
4. Take little on your finger tips and apply it for atles 30 sec
5. Leave it for half an hour
6. Rinse your mouth
7. Repeat it 3-4 times daily 8.not more then 7 days
9. Always followed by normal brushing
10. It's not a substitute for brushing, it's supplement.
This is sensitive teeth, you should use sensodyne toothpaste and sensodyne toothbrush also, also you need to brush at night with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water, if it continues you need to consult with your dentist.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Sensitive Teeth treatment