Hi sir I am ajit I am suffering from the problem related to teeth in hindi we say'jhanjhanahat' what should I do?

Hi sir I am ajit I am suffering from the problem related ...
Jhanjhat is usually refered to tooth senstivity. Please use sensodyne or thermoseal toothpaste. Gargle with listrine mouthwash. Visit your near by dentist for examination.
You can start using vantej toothpaste twice daily for 1 month and visit your dentist for clinical evaluation.
Hi, Use hydent k tooth paste twice daily especially at night.
You might be having cavity in your teeth or say blackish discolouration. If yes then get the cement filling done in your teeth. If not then use toothpaste.
Use a sensitive tooth paste all the sensitive toothpastes are the same. Technique matters more. 1. Don't use then daily 2. Never use brush with them 3. Use only in sensitive areas 4. Take little on your finger tips and apply it for atles 30 sec 5. Leave it for half an hour 6. Rinse your mouth 7. Repeat it 3-4 times daily 8.not more then 7 days 9. Always followed by normal brushing 10. It's not a substitute for brushing, it's supplement.
Use Sensodyne toothpaste for 3 months and then switch back to normal toothpaste.
you can use senquel f paste two to three times daily for 15 days
Use sensoform toothpaste.
This is sensitive teeth, you should use sensodyne toothpaste and sensodyne toothbrush also, also you need to brush at night with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water, if it continues you need to consult with your dentist.