I suddenly feel pain in my right palm. Every time I close my palm and then open it there is a throbbing pain in my palm. A few movements and even slightest pressure on the foot of my palm near my thumb causes pain. Have tried applying ointment and ice pack therapy but doesn't feel effective enough. Please help.

I suddenly feel pain in my right palm. Every time I close...
May be tendons of hands are swelled or nerve root compression is thr like CTS, check with ortho or physiotherapist for physical examination.
• Contrast bath---It is a form of treatment where a limb or the entire body is immersed in warm water followed by the immediate immersion of the limb or body in ice water. This procedure is repeated several times, alternating hot and cold. Note that the treatment should always end in the ice water, as heat will induce the body's inflammatory response, while cold helps to decrease inflammation. • Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. • Ball exercises. • Wrist Exerciser.
Take aconite 200 3 times a day.