Hello Lybrate Doctors, I am 28 years old working lady. Around from last 1 year my back, knees, shoulders are aching and I am having very much difficulty in sitting & getting up after sitting. I feel like I am getting old & these are symptoms of weak bones due to ageing. I don't need medicines but some home remedies like please suggest some healthy drinks. Will women horlicks work in my case ?Thanks in advance.

Hello Lybrate Doctors, I am 28 years old working lady. Ar...
Hi, thanks for query on Lybrate As you said that you r working so first notice your work Station, your posture and your work habits. First of all take breaks of 5 to 10 minute after every one hour. Then also stretch your body and and use chair and table according to office ergonomics. Also get done your vitamins D and B12. By his can be the reason of body pain in your age group. Also start doing exercises or morning or evening walk. Take plenty of water n healthy diet.
check vit d3 n b12 and uric acid, we are not suggesting you to start with medicine but sometimes medicines are necessary to currect any blood abnormality. take sprouts milk high calcium intake products flex seeds almonds aloe vera products
Hello, first of all you need to check and find out the reasons behind the pain in such a early age. Then good diet and lifestyle recommendations can be provided.
Dear, You are having symptoms not related to your young age. So don't think as weak bones only. Please do basic blood tests and rule out anaemia, diabetes, and arthritis also. If nothing else, take calcium and vitamin D supplements. Milk, egg, vegetables and sunlight are the main sources. Regards.
Do regular exercises in the morning after getting up. Take vit B12 and D3 tablets after checking blood tests if they are low. Take good amount of fruits.
Pain in joints show you have increased vatta in your body the synovial fluid present between he joints has been reduced hence on friction of bones it pains you require massing to all the joints daily and if your wt is also less do massage to complete body 30 mins before bath check calcium and vitamin D add dairy product in your diet ,1 tsf pure ghee in meals daily sunbath for 15 min before 10 am daily is must daily walk of 20-30 mins tab gemcal daily for 2 months liq dashmularist +liq rasnadi kada each 20 ml in 40 ml of water for 1 month.