Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am having pain below my chest area at the side above stomach in bones Its like something is holding that area when I am speaking or the moment in the body take place its pain I slept at night and when I woke up its stated pain. When the gas comes out I fell better but after a minute it again start paining. I am having acidity problem Its almost 3 days it and I can not recognise where it is paining because when I press it the pain move at another point.Please suggest something for that acidity.

Hi, Dear patient you take pantaprazole with domperidone bbf for seven days. after that take tablet qurse alkali 2 tab bid for one month by the grace of god you will be fine.
Hi lybrate-user. I have read your complaint of pain. Before proceeding for treatment I will like to advice you for U/S of upper abdomen, Endoscopy,LFT with physical examination, your diet/meals details, your life style, with state of mind so a proper treatment is given. Be happy n healthy.