Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from day dreaming problem and it cause me to loose much of my work please suggest me something related to it.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, I note that you are 18 years of age. This would be best addressed by a thorough assessment by psychiatrist who will enquire as to how long you had this problem, whether your studies been affected throughout school years because of this issue and if you have any other problems or fears or worries along with this. A whole lot of similar questions need to be asked to understand your problem before appropriate advise can be provided. Please consult a psychiatrist or psychologist as it is important to improve your focus and concentration on your work. In the meantime you may try meditation, yoga, sudoku or such strategies to improve your focus.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.