Hi, I am feeling mouth smell and its embraced to others. I have consulted d ENT doctors but still its repeating the mouth smell. Please assist to resolve the problem.

Hi, I am feeling mouth smell and its embraced to others. ...
You have pyorrhea, calculous & stain. You need scaling of your teeth. After scaling take medicines prescribed by your dentist. Your bad breath problem will be cure. You should consult to your dentist for scaling of your teeth.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Get your scaling done and always clean your tongue. Eat healthy and exercise.
Get your scaling done take plenty of water clean your tongue properly listrine gargles will also help.
Mouth smell may be due to poor oral hygiene ,so firstly concern to any dentist not ENT, clean your teeth (oral prophylaxis)