I have acute gas in my stomach for a week now and my tummy is fully bloated and my chest and back hurts because of this - there is also a lot of discomfort and pain whenever I eat anything. Please help. I am lactose intolerant and 31 years old.

I have acute gas in my stomach for a week now and my tumm...
Hi Lybrate user for your problem you can take homoeopathic medecine 1 China 30 2 drops to be taken twice daily morning and evening with half cup water Nux vom 30 2 drops to be taken at night after meal with water, and pulsatilla 30 3 drops twice daily after meal with water, you take this medicine at least 15 days it's improve your gastric problems ,Thanks take care.
Take carbo veg 30, and asafoetida 30, 4-4 pills thrice a day and report thereafter for further treatment. Besides this, avoid spicy and fatty oily food, take salads and sprouts, don't be empty stomach, be hydrated, do walk for minimum of 30 minutes. Do revert back for further treatment.