Hello, My teacher has gallbladder stone of size 32 mm. My question is it it possible to do Laparoscopy with that size of stone? And at least how much time she needed to come back in normal life after Laparoscopy? Please help me. It's urgent.

Hello, My teacher has gallbladder stone of size 32 mm. My...
hello there. yes it's very well possible to do lap cholecystectomy. size and number does not matter . she ll able resume her work after 7 to 10 days.
yes this can be done by laparoscopicaly and operation may take about 1 hr, she may start working in next two days, and become completely normal in 10 days.
Hello dear Poushali , hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query for your teacher thoroughly . * The 32 mm gall bladder stone can be operated laparoscopically . * She can resume her school within 2 weeks period after surgery . Hope this clears your query . Wishing you fine recovery . Welcome for any further assistance . Regards take care .
Possible to do it laparoscopically. Recovery can happen over 7-10 days though is is up and about same day.