Hi. I read somewhere that medicine of depression and anxiety causes sexual dysfunction? I am already having anxiety depression and sexual issues. What if I start medicine for depression and anxiety .will it worsen my sexual problems? please help. Have all this issues from 7-9 years. I am just 24.

Hi. I read somewhere that medicine of depression and anxi...
Yes it will worsen you issue, this all can be treated with my treatment package that include powerful herbal medicines and proper techniques. This issue can create complication in married life as you are not able to penetrate your partner would be very embarrassing in front of her. Consult me privately for more details I will guide you further with easy and permanent solution. Take care.
Hello Mr sudhir, first of all let me clear ur doubt. Not all anti-anxiety and anti depressant medicines are causing sexual dysfunction. Second point is not all people who are taking this medication will suffer from sexual dysfunction. Third there are many medications which are deprived of sexual dysfunction. So don't be misguided by someone who want to encash ur problem. Think, consult than decide. Thank you for your question.