Hi, I had braces for 2-3 years followed by retainer at age 13. Things were fine and after 22 years have noticed a shift in one of my front tooth. Please advice retainer will solve the purpose as per the dentist I met recently.

Hi, I had braces for 2-3 years followed by retainer at ag...
True in certain cases retainers are required life long.
Yes, retainer will solve your problem. It's better for you. You should take retainers for approx 2 years.
Retainers or removable appliance normally treats very small movement. In case it is more might have to go for braces again.
Yes, go for Essix retainers, it will suffice.
Yes it will solve your problem. Take care.
Hi. It depends upon the relapse happened to your tooth. If it is minimal, it can be solved by using retainers (actively).
Yes definitely retainers will help out in that.