Dr. I have been suffering from the problem of nightfall 3-4 times in a week for 8 years. Is it harmful and can it cause infertility?

Dr. I have been suffering from the problem of nightfall 3...
Yes. Night Fall is a growing health concern among young men. More commonly known as “wet dreams” or “nocturnal pollution”, this condition involves involuntary seminal emissions during sleep at night. These emissions may sometimes occur during the early hours of the morning. The exact cause of nightfall cannot be guessed unless detailed case is discussed with Dr. because there are multiple causes for it to occur. Some of the primary causes of frequent nightfall include inability to control emotions, weak nerves and a congested prostate gland. Homoeopathic treatment cures permanently. Phosphoricum Acidum, nux vom, selenium, salix nigra ,can notharis; caladium, dios, conium, Calcarea Carbonica and china are the most recommended Homeopathic medicines for night fall.
Yes you need to avoid all excess or bad habits or wrong methods or company or ideas..... Yes you are welcome anytime