Sir, I have a problem regarding about sneezing and nose running. Most of the days I had this problem. Its very disgusting. Please suggest some medicine for this. Or any other way. thank you.

Sir, I have a problem regarding about sneezing and nose r...
It is better to take homeopathic medicine for your problem under the supervision of a competent homeopath. It needs some long time to cure your problem fully. OTC medicine will not help.
Hi lybrate-user, you sound like you suffer from Persistent Allergic Rhinitis. There is nothing disgusting about it. It can be cured completely by doing an Allergy Test by skin prick method, avoidance and Allergy Vaccinations. Warm regards
Take @ ARS ALB 200 and SABADILLA 30,4 pills thrice a day and report thereafter for further treatment. With it take steam inhalation, be hydrated, avoid sour and oily food, tell her to take rest. Take lukewarm water with grated ginger 4-5 times a day do revert for further treatment.