I have tooth ache it is molar tooth it pains when I eat something can I have any remedies for that.

I have tooth ache it is molar tooth it pains when I eat s...
Hi lybrate-user most probably you have got infection in your tooth root and require RCT kindly visit dentist dentist for clinical evaluation and treatment. Only medicine will not solve the problem.
Hello user, Yes, remedies are available but they are not permanent solution to your pain. Use clove oil or burn a clove and put it near or upon the tooth. Rinse mouth with salt water and turmeric mixture twice a day. For permanent treatment visit a dentist and get an x ray done for the tooth. Wish you good health and happiness Keep me updated with the improvements Regards.
You have deep dental caries. At the time of food chewing get food lodgment in caries and pain started. Or pain may be started due to chewing pressure. You need restoration or RCT of your carious teeth. You should consult to your dentist for clinical diagnosis & needful treatment.
Mostly you will have to get a Root canal treatment done fore that concerned tooth.
Yes you may take Homoeopathic Medicine Coffea cruda 30 one dose... See if it helps...