Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have been diagnosed with PCOD 5 months back. After consulting a doctor, she prescribed me "Glyciphage SR 500" and "Folvite" and "Siphene 100" from 3rd day to 7th day. Now my period cycle is 30 days. After following this medication for the past 2 months, there's no positive pregnancy. Should I go for "follicular study" If so, then which is the appropriate day for the test to be done? Please advise.

1 Doctor Answered
I have been diagnosed with PCOD 5 months back. After cons...
Multiple factors are responsible for infertility. Get your husband's semen analysis done. Get your hysterosalpingography done on 9 TH day of cycle to see the patency of tubes. Get your follicular study done from 9th day of cycle.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.