When I eat any type of meats e.g. Chicken or mutton, my teeth get tremendous pain all day long, what should be done?

When I eat any type of meats e.g. Chicken or mutton, my t...
Hello user, You need to visit a dentist and get an x ray done for the teeth. There may be some problems with gums or teeth itself. Wish you good health and happiness Keep me updated with the improvements Regards.
Keep your mouth clean use Proxa brush.
You have dental caries. When you eat any meat your teeth create more pressure during chewing meat. That's why you feel pain. You need restoration or RCT of the carious teeth. You should consult to your dentist for clinical diagnosis & needful treatment.
You might have food lodgement problem or a cavity in a tooth .kindly get it checked by dentist and take medications /treatment for the same.
It is because of the weakness of the gums... Take vitamin C. Use Homoeopathic toothpaste heklalava by wheezal.. And massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily..