My full body is fit. But 2 months before mouth ulcer happened and after consulting to doctor it went after 10 days. Then again after 15 days it happen at same place and healed within 10 days. Now again one happen under my tongue and after 6 days it healed again. I am scared what is this happening. Can you give me any advice.

Dear Lybrate user, maintain your oral hygiene, brush your teeth twice (morning & night) daily, clean your tongue properly with tongue cleaner. If you are taking tobacco or alcohol in any form quite them immediately. It may that you have any sharp edge of tooth which is irritating regularly your tongue & chick which results in ulcer, dirty teeth. Consult to your dentist for clinical diagnosis and needful treatment. If you have acidity problem treat your acidity first your ulcer will be cure soon.
you can use dologel ct for ulcer two to three times daily for 15 days ..and drink lots of water ....
Please start having multivitamin tablets once daily for one month. Take Vit B12 supplements/injection.