Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have problem in my Right eye, than after driving always feeling so painful. What will I do? If I use spectacle, is the problem may shut out permanently.

2 Doctors Answered
Zanocin eye drop.
If you are driving a two wheeler then wear a helmet...avoid direct draught of air to eye... If driving a four-wheel then wear an antiglare glasses..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.