I’m masturbating since 6 years. Now I stopped it for a week but unable to control. If I don’t masturbate and control. Will there be any problem. Like prostate problem anything. Please help. I’m ok to stop masturbation. But it should not create any problems because of no fap.

I’m masturbating since 6 years. Now I stopped it for a we...
No problem. But remember masturbation twice per week is ok.
Yes, in long run it may be your sexual life hamper. So control from now and follow moderate times.
Masturbating is natural replacement of regular sex . No need to feel guilty. Prostrate problems only occur in old age and have nothing to do with masturbation. Statistically 70 % of unmarried males masturbate. It's sad that in our culture, it's considered as if it's some sort of disease or addiction. Good luck.