I am having itching (khujli) in my whole body mainly in finger joints and on my penis area.

I am having itching (khujli) in my whole body mainly in f...
Avoid spicy food use maha marichadi tail on effected areas.
Gandhak rasayan avleh 10 gm twice a day.
You are probably suffering from what Dermatologist call urticaria. Common causes are food allergy, infection or drugs taken for some condition. It presents with itching resulting in formation of red rashes which we call hives or wheals. Although in most cases cause remains unknown in spite of a thorough search. It can be treated with medicines so that you do not get any new hives. The treatment should be prolonged until it resolves which usually takes 1 to 6 months. Please call me or contact me through online consult option for further details and treatment.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment