Sir, please suggest me some name of cream to remove the heavy pimples from my face.

Sir, please suggest me some name of cream to remove the h...
Berb aqui cream apply twice daily.
Pimples occur mainly due to hormonal imbalances which causes an overproduction of oil and cells inside a skin follicle. They block the opening of the skin pore and cause the follicle under the skin to swell and become red. It usually starts in teenage, but most of the time lasts into adulthood. Pimples can't be cured, but it can be controlled with treatment. There are many over the counter medications available in pharmacy but you need to use skin products which are most suitable to your skin. Avoid taking anti-acne medications without knowing a skin type. Contact a dermatologist in your area to know your the cause of your pimples and let them advise you the medications and skin products most suitable to your skin for remarkable results. Treatment of acne includes medicines to reduce the outgrowths, use of skin products such as face wash, cleansers, moisturisers according to your skin type and a whole range of aesthetic procedures like peels, laser therapy to reduce the current outbreaks and clean the skin, extract blackheads and whiteheads and clean clogged pores. They are safe and do not harm your skin in a long run. To know more about which cosmetic procedure is best for your skin type, contact your nearest dermatologist today.