I am actually facing anxiety problem. When ever I have to study something without even looking at it what I have to study. I become afraid of it and start feeling Anxious. Sweat etc. My age is 19+ This is with from last 1 year And never ever happened before Can it be normal like daily stress etc Or it is a trauma Or I may be genetically. please explain in detail.

I am actually facing anxiety problem.
When ever I have to...
The fact that this had started a year ago suggests that there is something from your past related to ear that has not been resolved. In late adolescence unresolved issues will come up seeking a resolution for he last time. So this is a good opportunity to seek some counseling help and resolve it soon and forever. The fear has come to do with high expectations and insecurity in your abilities to deliver. Hormonal influences can also contribute to this situation but to just activate an already prevailing a predisposition.