I am 8th month pregnant and want to know that does cholesterol and triglycerides increase in pregnancy and can it harm me and my unborn baby?

I am 8th month pregnant and want to know that does choles...
Do not worry about it. Just concentrate on your baby. There are few changes in female body which are natural.
Dear lybrate-user You have written your height as 1.4 Feet which means your height is 38 cms which is definitely wrong and if it is 1.4 metres means your height is 4 feet and 6 inches which is again a little short stature height for normal pregnancy more so if you are first time pregnant. Further again you have written your weight as 98 kg again this is also very abnormal for height even if I minus 12 kg your weight is 86 kg almost double than your ideal weight and no wonder you you have high triglycerides and cholesterol which is not because of pregnancy but even before you were pregnant. You definitely are definitely a high risk pregnancy which is more important and do get delivered by a gynaecologist only Post pregnancy do consider to treat yourself of Obesity. Hopefully your questions is answered.