My last tooth is inclined and pushing the adjacent tooth. My dentist has suggested me to get the last tooth removed as I will damage the other tooth. Does removing the last tooth will weaken the grip of other teeth? Kindly advise.

My last tooth is inclined and pushing the adjacent tooth....
It will not weaken at all Your dentist is right Get the last tooth removed.
Your dentist must have given you the advise for extraction after complete evaluation of your condition. Extraction will not affect the health of your adjacent teeth in any adverse way. So you can go with extraction without any worries.
No. It is advisable to remove your last teeth.
No, in most of the cases of wisdom tooth now, it is not straight or we call it impacted wisdom tooth. You can go for removal of it ,as advised by your dentist.
It's advisable to get that third molar/wisdom tooth removed. Do not worry it will not affect grip of other teeth.
No it is not like that you think. Removal of wisdom tooth is very normal now a day. To save other tooth which is really necessary for chewing just go for extraction without second thought.
Safely go for extraction of the last tooth as it may hamper neighbouring tooth. It will not weaken any other tooth.
Dear Lybrate user, I think your last tooth is third molar, which is impacted. Extraction of this tooth can not cause any effect on your other teeth. It is 100% safe and correct for you. You should fallow your dentist advice and go for extraction.
No it won't.
Dentist is correct.
No usually it does not... The gums take the place and gets stronger... But you have to take good care of it..
no .. it wont harm ..if its hurting you kindly get your wisdom tooth removed ....its the best possible solution..
All our 32 teeth are kept separately so you can go for removal of wisdom teeth thank you.