Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have short sight eye problem. I have been using specs for 10 years. Can you suggest me any treatment to avoid using specs?

1 Doctor Answered
U can go for contact lenses or refractive surgeries if you are eligible for them. Depending on your amount of error, corneal thickness etc. See an ophthalmologist for them.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.