Right knee joint ligament tear anterior and posterior menscusal tear, MRI scan suggested grade 2 tear, under orthopedic supervision advised bed rest with knee brace, almost 2 month completed, I can bend my leg up to 60 degree, still edema present, please suggest I visited 4 orthopedician some are suggesting for surgery, some are telling to wait and watch, please suggest what to do.

Wait and watch try some physio also.
Acupuncture Cure Knee Joint Pain Avoid Knee Joint Replacement Surgery If you suffer from knee pain, you should know that recent studies support the relief of osteoarthritis symptoms via acupuncture. In fact, in one Scandinavian study, 25% of patients cancelled their plans for knee surgery after they received acupuncture treatments. Acupuncture, the ancient Chinese practice of inserting needles into the skin in order to regulate and balance the flow of “chi” (life force) throughout the body, has been gaining increasing acceptance internationally as an effective treatment for a broad range of conditions, including knee pain. Acupuncture is painless. It will likely take many sessions before you see a true, lasting difference. The reduction of pain is its best use. During the past year I've seen several patients after total joint replacement surgery. Acupuncture helped relieve pain and assisted their progress towards regaining strength and range of motion through better performance during physical therapy sessions.
Hi, you have not mentioned which ligament is torn, please mention that secondly grade II tear generally can be treated with physiotherapy for 2-3 months extensively if there are no multiple injuries involved. Range and strength can only be gained with physiotherapy. Surgery, for now, is not recommended for you if you're into active sports.