I have ear pain because of sinus please refer any ear drops few months before have antibiotic ear/eye drops it help me a lot but I forget it's name I was that time in Australia please advise.

Donot use ear drop pain is due to cold which effects ear drum take pain killer nd use nasal drop nd steam inhalation.
First of all let me tell you sinisitis pts having ear pain is due to eustachian tube dysfunction and this ll not get relieve with ear drops. You need to use nasal drops instead. Even taking an anti cold medicine itself ll work.
Since the pathology is from inside, due to eustachian tube block in sinusitis and cold, ear drum gets inflamed due to infection from behind (middle part of the ear), so antibiotics ear drop will not work as it would not reach behind the intact drum. In such cases systemic antibiotics, nasal decongestants and analgesics help. However for soothing effect Otogesic ear drop may be used if available as it gives topical anesthesia, but not the standard recommendation.