Hello Dr, I would like to check and clarify my doubt. Because I am really so much in stress and it bothers me alot. I had a happy ending massage, just the ONLY hand job and nothing else extra happened and of course pressed her breast and just licked her (unknown person at the massage parlour) nipples. I am now afraid that I may have any seeds or HIV. Is it possible to get any in such a way. Please advise me on this. I am very very scared and it annoys me alot and I am not able to make live with my wife. I know I am a stupid guy a i will NEVER do this mistake anymore as I cannot deal with this carp in my mind. Also should I confess this to my wife?

Hello, don't worry or panic, and I feel it's better you shouldn't confess to your wife, any female in this matter will not take it. Sir, HIV spreads through body fluids, just a hand job and licking over breast will not cause HIV in you. Don't worry. It happens some times in some part of life. Good that you have realized that you did wrong! and don't do it again. Always use precautions (condoms). Take your wife for dinner, spend good time with her, just ask Sry for everything but don't tel the matter. N be happy. If you have any doubts or anything in your mind Pls feel free and msg me. Thank you.